Welcome to The Inn at Riverwalk!
We are glad to invite you back to stay with us and are taking every precaution to ensure both our guests and staff are afforded a safe environment. In order to do so, we are following all state and county guidelines.
Please note the following modifications:
- All staff are required to wear masks while on property. Eagle County requires mask use by all individuals in all indoor public areas, including The Inn's lobby and elevator.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of covid-19, you will be required to reschedule your stay for a future date.
- Housekeeping service will be limited to cleaning before and after your stay, as well as frequent maintenance of public and high-touch areas. Daily service is not offered. Should you need your trash emptied, please leave your tied trash bag outside your door in the morning. A new bag will be left at your door. You may request additional items by dialing 0 from your room or (970) 926-0606. Items will be left outside your door within 20 minutes of your request.
- All staff are instructed not to enter your room during your stay unless absolutely necessary, such as for critical maintenance.
- Pool towels may be checked out at the front desk. Towels are no longer stocked at the pool area.
- Only 1 party at a time is permitted in the elevator. Please take multiple trips to accommodate your party, if necessary, to maintain proper 6 feet of distance.
- Reusable mugs and glasses have been removed from rooms and replaced with disposable wrapped plastic items.
- Room Keys and pens are sanitized using a UV sanitizer machine.
- Television Remotes are sanitized as always and are placed in "fresh remote" sleeves to indicate completion.
- Rooms are sealed with a sticker the moment they are clean and inspected for sanitation by a manager. No one, including staff, is permitted to enter your room between inspection and your arrival.
All sanitation and policy details are in accordance to the most up-to-date Eagle County public health order, which can be found here.
Eagle County's Five Commitments of Containment
- I will maintain 6 feet of physical distance.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
It is important visitors to Eagle county exhibit the same diligence and committment to recovery as our residents. Please read Eagle County's requirements for visitors and ensure you are able to follow these standards prior to arrival. More information
As always, dogs are welcome!
Thank you for your understanding. Please contact us for any needs and enjoy your stay!
The Inn at Riverwalk